• 1871: Adventist faith brought to Tennessee and Kentucky by Squire Osborn and Elbert B. Lane
  • 1876: Kentucky-Tennessee Conference organized, and Squire Osborn selected as first president
  • 1879: Conference divided into Tennessee River Conference and Kentucky Conference
  • 1932: Southern and Southeastern Unions merge into present-day Southern Union, combining the Tennessee and Kentucky conferences into today’s Kentucky-Tennessee Conference; consisted of 43 churches with 2,562 members
  • 1945: Conference office moved to 3208 West End Avenue, Nashville
  • 1979: Conference headquarters moved to current location – Goodlettsville, Tennessee

Want to know more? Read our entire history here: